Covid-19 is still very much a reality and we are very conscious of the need to protect both our customers and staff as we emerge from lockdown.
Government guidance makes it clear to us all that when eating and drinking out with people you do not live with, you should only meet one other household if seated indoors. People from more than two households at once cannot meet indoors. If you are eating or drinking outdoors, you can do so with one other household or in a group of up to 6 people from different households. Customers visiting F&H must adhere to this guidance.
Before visiting we encourage you to read our F&H 10 Step Covid-19 Customer Guidance.
- BOOK ONLINE – We recommend all customers book a table in advance using the form on our website www.farmandharperwhitstable.co.uk or call us on 01227 264091.
- HAND SANITISER STATIONS – Easily accessible hand sanitiser stations have been installed at key points throughout the restaurant. Please use these on your way through the restaurant.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING – We’ve amended our furniture layout to create appropriate space. Please do not move tables or chairs as they have been placed to provide adequate physical distancing.
- ONE-WAY SYSTEM – Please follow the clear, visible signage in place for separate entrance and exit for customers of the restaurant. Avoid congregating where possible.
- REGULAR SURFACE CLEANING – The F&H team will be regularly cleaning and sanitising all surface areas.
- TABLE SERVICE ONLY – We will bring food, drink, cutlery & condiments to you at your table.
- SINGLE USE MENUS – Recyclable, single use menus in use.
- CAPPED CAPACITY – Staff continually monitoring capacity. Please wait to be seated by a member of staff.
- NHS TEST & TRACE – We will keep a temporary record of our customers for 21 days to support NHS Test & Trace. This information will only be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19. We maintain and dispose of records to comply with GDPR.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS – Contactless card payments are encouraged wherever possible.