BOOK A TABLE
- We can only hold your table for 15 minutes after your booked time, after which we will release your table to guests who may be waiting.
- If you require a table at less than 8 hours notice, please call us on 01227 264091 & our staff will do their best to accommodate you.
- We do have an outdoor area but we do not reserve tables outside. If you would like to sit outside & there is a suitable table outside available when you arrive you may transfer outside. However, please note that if the weather turns, we may not be able to move you back indoors.
- Reservations are for food tables only. We do not take reservations for drinks only. You are very welcome however, to come along on a walk in basis if you would like to join us for a drink.
- We are a dog friendly restaurant.
- Our restaurant is over two floors. The stairs to the first floor may be unsuitable for anyone with access issues. Please call us to discuss this & we will do our best to accommodate your party where they will be most comfortable.
- If you are allocated a table in our first floor dining space, you will need to leave pushchairs & prams downstairs. For health & safety reasons these cannot be taken upstairs.
- For tables of up to 4 persons we allow a time slot of one hour after which time we may require your table back for another reservation.
- If you no longer require your table, please cancel with as much notice as possible. We are an independent, family run business & ‘no shows’ have a detrimental impact on our service.